On another episode of JFC, we have Cookies n’ Cream Red Velvet Cookies!
You guys have no idea how long I’ve been wanting to try these out. Before I started my blog, I used to constantly make desserts. The only thing is that they were (almost) always red velvet, which can get repetitive. So I took a break and decided to come back with a unique recipe! That’s exactly what I did! I saw this video on Instagram by ‘Peep My Eats‘ that was reposted on Foodthoven and I had it saved on my phone since October.
I’ve already talked about my love for red velvet on my Red Velvet Poke Cake post, but I never talked about my love for cookies n’ cream. This is such a creative recipe that combines both things I love so I had to try it out. Everyone in my household loved them which means they also loved them. I definitely recommend you guys to try this desert and if you do, please tell me how it goes for you down below!
Cookies n’ Cream Red Velvet Cookies
Cook Time: 30 minutes Serves: 14
- 1 red velvet boxed cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- Powdered sugar
- Cookies n’ cream bars
- In a bowl, mix your cake mix, eggs and oil together. Mix until you get a dough-like batter.
- Take some dough and roll it into a ball making it about 1 inch.
- Pour some powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Roll your dough in the powdered sugar until it’s completely covered.
- Flatten it out with the palms of your hands.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place two pieces of the cookies n’ cream bar into the center of the flattened dough.
- Bake these in a non-stick oven safe pan for 9-10 minutes.
- Let them cool for 4-5 minutes than you’re ready to enjoy!